Lindsey Relyea Richardson
With over 500 events and a decade of experience under her belt, Lindsey is passionate, detailed, and organized. Her clients have ranged from celebrities to corporate entities, notable charities to music artists. L'Relyea Events was born in 2011, after nearly a decade of Lindsey working in the event industry. She brings a wealth of knowledge to events with her background in catering and restaurants, venue management, rentals, production, design and event planning. Lindsey is calm, confident and at ease with clients and thrives in the challenge of designing spaces into unique events. She is a visionary and enjoys the ability to dream and create in this creative industry.
When she's not creating unforgettable events, you can find Lindsey enjoying the great outdoors. Together with her husband and their son, they reside in beautiful Sonoma County. Together they enjoy creating recipes from their garden, traveling, camping, and lounging at the beach.
- I feel prettiest with my nails are painted.
- My Sundays are best spent with family, outdoors and with a clean house.
- My hubby proposed at the Eiffel Tower at midnight.
- Spring is my favorite time of the year.
- Spain, South Africa, and Montreal are currently on my travel bucket list.
- My career started as a pastry chef .
- We recently moved to Sebastopol and are renovating a 1940's Farmhouse.